Woodridge Interventions provides a variety of substance abuse and related treatment options with differences in setting, type and range of services, and number of services offered. The goal of substance abuse treatment is to place clients in the appropriate level of care, matching the intensity of service to the severity of the client’s individual need. As Woodridge provides such a wide range of services, we assist clients in moving seamlessly from one level of service to the next according to their individual needs, all within our facilities.
In addition, we provide substance abuse services in specialized programs designed to help populations with special needs such as criminal justice clients, individuals with co-occurring mental health disorders, parents involved in child welfare systems, or adolescent boys and girls. At the heart of our program are dedicated, skilled, and professional staff that genuinely care about each and every person we treat.
Our Service Lines
- Residential Programs
- Outpatient Treatment
- Education Services
- Woodridge Residential School - for youth admitted to one of our adolescent residential treatment programs
- Meridian School North - for our Recovery Home youth and for alternative school youth coming from nearby public school districts
- Naperville Bridge School - a public/private partnership for Special Education services and alternative learning opportunities.
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Family Education and Counseling
- HIV / AIDS Education
- Aggression Replacement Therapy
- BARJ - Balance Restored Justice
- Relapse Prevention Counseling
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy / Thinking Errors
- Parenting / Relationship Classes
- Family Therapy
- Recreational Therapy / Leisure Education / Mindful Meditation
- Health Awareness
- Wellness Group for Co-occurring Disorders
- Year Round Educational Services
- Interpreter Services
- Family Program
- Recreational Therapy
- Self Help Groups
- Weekly Alumni Meetings
- Aggression Replacement Training
- Social Skills Training
- Anger Control Training
- Moral Reasoning
HOW TO ACCESS OUR SERVICES
Our addictions professionals are ready to help you with:
- An assessment to address treatment needs
- Determination of an appropriate level of care
- Advice on eligibility for insurance, Medicaid, or related coverage
Many of the services at Woodridge are covered by private insurance, Medicaid, or other government/public funding sources (e.g. SUPR, PRU, Local Drug Courts, DUI, DCFS)
Woodridge Offers flexible accommodations for assessment and admission.
We do admissions daily, Monday through Friday, starting at 8:00AM. Admission is often the same day as assessment.